A COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT FOR FRENCH MARKET is needed on the Hooray Heroes team!
About us and our adventures
Hooray Studios, Inc. is looking for new talents to reinforce our team. As an online publisher creating personalized children's books all over the world, we encounter new challenges on a daily basis. We work hard but we also play hard!
We're looking for employees with vast knowledge in their area of expertise who are willing to accept and adapt to new challenges on a daily basis. We can’t wait to see what tips and tricks they bring to our team!
A bit more about us and our mission
We’ve advanced our production of personalized children’s books to the point where we can now produce thousands of them on a daily basis across several different markets. Our ever-growing base of existing and future readers presents our whole team with opportunities and challenges to keep us on our toes.
Are we a perfect fit?
Hooray Heroes is a company dedicated to putting smiles on children’s faces all over the world with our amazing personalized books created just for them in which they’re the heroes of the stories! To help us accomplish this mission, we are looking for an assistant to communications management for the French market to reinforce our team, bring new perspectives and fresh ideas.
COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT FOR FRENCH MARKET
Your French is remarquable? Are you creative and you love writing? Do you speak Social Media and understand public communications? Put that to good use and join our team of friendly heroes!
We’re looking for a dynamic French speaker, preferably native, with excellent communication skills and an interest in marketing and writing to help us increase brand awareness on the French market. Sounds like you? Keep reading!
- keeping up with daily tasks – writing social media posts, responding to e-mails, handling customer requests and enquiries etc. in French,
- communication with current and potential partners of Hourra Héros (influencers, PR agencies, etc.), including establishing new contacts, keeping a follow-up of current collaborations, and ensuring a good relationship with all partners,
- increasing brand awareness of Hourra Héros in France through relevant PR opportunities: keeping up with book fairs, events for families, etc. taking place in France as well as French magazines and TV shows, etc.,
- being familiar with the content of our products at all times in order to ensure high reputation of our company on the French market.
- Excellent French language skills (speaking, writing and comprehension) with flawless grammar and spelling,
- familiarity with and activity on social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube etc.),
- good understanding of marketing practices,
- excellent understanding of customer contact – written and spoken (experience preferred),
- excellent understanding of public communications (experience preferred),
- good organisational skills and attention to detail,
- ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines,
- high motivation, curiosity, proactivity and ability to manage priority tasks in a timely and efficient manner,
- responsibility towards work, colleagues and company.
- you are naturally curious and not afraid to ask questions,
- you like to solve problems and are unfazed by challenges,
- you keep calm, even under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- a competitive salary,
- modern office equipment,
- career growth opportunities,
- flexible schedules and the possibility to work remotely on a non-regular basis,
- the BEST work environment with good vibes and music and amazing heroes with various superpowers ready to help,
- support to develop your skills and grow, both professionally and personally,
- and because we care about your health, we bring in fresh fruit every week and provide an assortment of cereal for your morning breakfast, as well as coffee, tea and other refreshments.
Please send us your CV and a motivational letter in French AND English to email@example.com. We will get in touch soon!
Join us in our land far, far, far away
Anyone interested in joining a diverse, creative team of problem solvers is invited to apply. We support individual success and growth to make our team truly unstoppable.
Why become a hooray hero?
- We’re a young company and have already sold hundreds of thousands of books on ten different markets.
- In 2019 we achieved 100% growth in comparison to the year before.
- We develop, produce and market our books ourselves and through our established partnerships.
You can send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.